Thursday, September 17, 2015, 10:00am PT
In our upcoming webinar, ZOG Digital and a guest from Forrester Research will address the state of search in 2015 and the impact on digital strategy for brands. On September 17, ZOG Digital will discuss how to build the business case for SEO and content marketing while forecasting potential return with the Keyword Revenue Forecasting Tool that it developed. By pairing user provided data with cutting-edge APIs, the Keyword Revenue Forecasting Tool can help your brand craft it’s digital marketing strategy with confidence in its return. Get your first sneak peek into how this tool can improve search campaigns with proprietary projection tools and interactive reporting designed to help brand’s best assess their industry.
In this one-hour webinar, ZOG Digital’s Senior Vice President Thomas Stern and Executive Vice President of Optimization Jason Squardo will present with guest speaker, Forrester analyst Collin Colburn to discuss the latest data and insights on:
- The impact of 2015 search trends on digital strategy
- Learn how to build a quality business case for SEO & content marketing
- Forecasting traffic and revenue gains
- Assessing investment and return comparisons with paid search
- Methodology for prioritizing keywords and topics for content marketing
- Understanding competitive search share and the ability to expand reach
Space is limited. Please sign up today for this free exclusive webinar featuring insights direct from Facebook.