Developing a strong digital presence can help drive sales to offline stores. Leverage the following 7 tips to put your online efforts to work for your brand.
- Analyze data to understand audience segments
- Develop content for niche interests
- Use paid media to promote content
- Keep branding consistent on- and offline
- Create and nurture advocacy
- Offer valuable customer support online
- Measure results and adjust for success
For additional learning on how to increase your offline sales with online marketing, read our full article by ZOG Digital’s Sara Flick in Business.com
Learn more about integrating digital marketing in customer service or contact ZOG Digital for help with your 2015 digital marketing planning.